Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Monday, June 22, 2009

"The Sagittary" is now available on Kindle!!


Happy June!

I don't know about where you live, but here in NJ we are experiencing the wettest June on record. Not that I mind the cooler weather, but I'm starting to grow mold in places I really don't want to talk about! Sheesh! Enough already!!!

I'm excited to advise that "The Sagittary" is now available in eBook format on Kindle!! Thanks to my brother in law, Chris, the 700+pp manuscripts is now a whopping 1,000+pages eBook! And the price is much more easier on the pocketbook than the hardcopy. (Unfortunately, I have no say over the pricing...that's all the publisher's domain. I am thinking of cutting about 200 pages from the story to allow it to drop down into the more acceptable price range. So for those of you who've purchased the book already, be glad you own the 'unabridged' version! *snort*)

Some updates:
The edits on "Daughter of the Aire" are moving along. I'm hoping that we can get that one out by the end of the summer.

I'm currently working on Venom's story, working title is currently "The Awakening." I've done a render of the leader of the Colubrii and have posted him above for your viewing pleasure. He is one sexy alpha male and I can't wait for you guys to meet him. He'll have you writhing in pleasure....*snicker*

Let's see...what else. I've put up some new stuff I've designed at CafePress (Link is on the left); we're still looking for recipes at THE KEEP for our cookbook. Proceeds from the cookbook will benefit the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. While you're there, peruse some of the stories, poems and literature posted by our talented members. Or just drool over the loverly eye-candy posted in our Ye Olde Candy Shoppe. Just be sure to bring a towel. *winks*

I've begun Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling series, finished with the first book, "Slave to Sensation." Lucas was incredibly sexy and Sascha was his perfect match. The book moved along quickly and was a really great read. I've now moved onto the second in the series, "Visions of Heat," which is Vaughn and Faith's story.

Well, I think that's it for now. Hope you all are enjoying your first month of summer. Best wishes and happy reading!

TMS

No comments:

Zazzle Shop for The Mist


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Followers

Total Pageviews