Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Monday, April 5, 2010

Venom is Deliciousssssssss

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that Venom is absolutely delicious in his dark, broody way.  I'm having a great time writing his and Mally's story, and I can't wait for you guys to meet Zeus.  What a pisser he is!  We're about 3/4 through the manuscript and the end is in sight.  Things are rising to their crescendo and I hope to be done in about a month or so.  Then the fun of re-reading and editing begins.

Here's a few pics of Venom to whet your appetite.  Bon Appetit!

TMS


3 comments:

RandomFocus said...

I CAN'T WAIT!LOL I've only said that about 100 times now right! Srsly though I can't.

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Wow... I've got to look more into this!!=) Love your moon phase gadget!!

T. M. Sulsona said...

Thanks ladies! If you want, you can read the first Chapter of "The Awakening" at The Keep, my message board forum. We're a crazy bunch, but fun!

TMS

Zazzle Shop for The Mist


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Followers

Total Pageviews