Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Where Has the Time Gone??

I can't believe this year is almost over. Where the hell did it go?? I still have so much to do...tons of stuff to get to in the house and yard. I'm STILL not switched over to winter clothes, even though it's been in the 40s and 30s for weeks. My list of things to do is no smaller than it was when the summer had started. I still haven't painted my dining room yet. WTF?

But I know what the culprit is. It's all that time I've spent at work, wishing the day was over, wishing the weekend was here.

See....they were right.

Be careful for what you wish for.

I've wished all my time away and now I'm left lacking. Time to gather my thoughts and wits and stamina and get right to it. Roll my sleeves up and start getting things in order.

And I'd better do it now, because before you know it, the New Year will be upon us.

No comments:

Zazzle Shop for The Mist


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Followers

Total Pageviews