Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Daughter of the Aire" Moves into the Editing Stage


Here I go again!

We've begun editing on the "Daughter of the Aire" manuscript, with the hopes that we can get it published by the summer.

It seems so long ago that I completed this manuscript....but I guess having to recently edit "The Sagittary" and also work on the other story I've got going has made it feel that way. It's fun to go back and re-read Toryn and Keirah's story. Of course, in the re-reading of it, I'm embellishing more and fleshing it out a little. Hopefully, my editor Kimi, won't shoot me for adding more stuff for her to pick at...and hopefully my Tensenotardedness has waned a little.

I've recently acquired a great art program for the computer (DAZ 3-D) in which you can create awesome pics. The picture above is a render I did (and I'm by NO means even close to proficient at using this program) of Toryn and Keirah in a tender moment in their main sitting room at Athur Dun. I've got more pics posted for both "Daughter" and "Sagittary" on my message board, "The Keep." You can click on the link near the top, right to go there.

We have fun at The Keep discussing all sort of stuff from books to music to video games. You can also post your own writings, poetry, erotica and musings to share with other members. Be sure to bring your sense of humor!

Well, I'm off to get my first chapters done for Kimi. Take care and happy reading!

TMS

No comments:

Zazzle Shop for The Mist


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Followers

Total Pageviews