Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Midnight Breed Series by Lara Adrian

O. M. G.

I've finally gotten around to starting Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series that begins with "Kiss of Midnight." I got hooked from page one and had one hell of a time putting the damn thing down. So much so that after dinner two nights ago, I sat down and did not stop reading until the book was finished.

I liken this series to JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series....Lara creates a real and believable world with her Breed. Her characters are bigger than life and drip with sensual promise and desire. Lucan Thorne can bite me anytime.

I've now sunk my teeth into "Kiss of Crimson," which is Dante's story. Let's see if I can savor this one a little longer than a day and a half. I have a feeling I won't be able to.

If you haven't read this series....do. It is truly a must-read.

TMS

2 comments:

dd03 said...

love these books! Have the latest one already,but it's in my TBR.

T. M. Sulsona said...

dd..I'm loving them!! Dante and Tess's story was wonderful, and am now halfway through "Midnight Awakening." I'm digging Tegan BIG TIME. Elise is a little wimpy at the moment, so I'm waiting for her to develop some back bone...I've got the next two in my TBR pile..but not for long! :)

Zazzle Shop for The Mist


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Followers

Total Pageviews