Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to pop in quick and wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope this year finds everyone still having a job and their finances in order. Thanks so much to all of you who took a shot at my book. I've gotten eight Five Star ratings on Amazon.com. and am thrilled that you are all (so far!) enjoying Darien and Tessa's story.

I'll be working with my dearest Kimi again this year and will try to get "Daughter of the Aire" out by the summer. We're going to start slow....a few chapters to edit a week rather than trying to hammer out the entire manuscript at once. There's some changes that I know I have to do to make the story flow better and to make the reading easier. I had tried to work in a Scottish dialect, but I'm finding out from those that have read the manuscript that it's distracting. So I'm going to take it out and infer the brogue that Toryn and his kind have.

Well...I'm off. Got things I need to get working on. Best wishes for a prosperous and healthy new year!

TMS

No comments:

Zazzle Shop for The Mist


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Followers

Total Pageviews