Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Editing Snafu

I should have known that Venom was going to be trouble till the end.  As some of your may know, my original editor needed to take time off to deal with a bunch of RL stuff.  The months stretched out into a year and I finally made the difficult decision to seek out another editor whilst my 'own' did her thang.  Recommended to me, we finally got Venom into the mill and started working at a decent pace.

Then the wall sprung up.

Again.

Due to unforeseen personal reasons, my replacement editor needed to step away from the table.  I stared at Venom and gave him the evil eye.  What the heck was up with this dude anyway?  So, now in a panic that he may never come to see the light of day, I contacted my 'own' editor again through a friend and was much relieved to find out that not only was she available again, but more than willing to jump in and save the day!  *wipes sweat from brow*  Thank GOD for Kimi.

So here we are, over a year after the last word was put to the page, and we are once again moving at a pace.  I'm almost afraid to give an anticipated release time because every time I've put one out there, it's come back to slap me in the face.  What I will say is that we have 32 chapters of 50 done;  the artwork for the cover is done; and we *should* have things under control and almost ready by summer.

I really like this book...I really do.  More so than Sagittary (and that's really saying something, because I absolutely LOVE Darien and his herd...).  As the old 70's saying used to go:  Hang in there baby, Venom's coming.

TMS

PS:  We are starting up a newsletter!  Be sure to sign up below so you can get the latest lowdown on upcoming releases, teasers and contests!

No comments:

Zazzle Shop for The Mist


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Followers

Total Pageviews