Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Planets are Obviously Not Aligned...

My cosmic karma must be out of whack.  That's the only excuse I can guess at.  Or the planets are not aligned correctly.  I just don't know.

Another editor has had to back off the project due to RL issues.  I can well understand her position, but that doesn't make me feel any better.  Poor Venom has been 'in the can' for 2 years now.  He's all written and just needs to be checked over.  For some reason, I can't seem to get this done.  Soooo, we're on the hunt again for a new editor.  Only 20 chapters left to review.  That's it.  So close yet so far. 

I refuse to give a release estimate this time around.  Everytime I do, something goes wrong and life throws a wrench into my flow.

So, hang in there, I guess.  I think I say that more for myself than anyone else.  He'll get out there eventually.  So in the meantime, I've been writing a short story and posting it to the Grand Library at The Keep.  Keeps my mind working and you all entertained. 

Plodding on....

TMS


No comments:

Zazzle Shop for The Mist


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Followers

Total Pageviews