Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Monday, September 29, 2008

Slowly, But Surely....

Well, we had to do a little more editing and fixing up to the book.

A divider page ended up on the wrong side of the book, and although I could have left it, it stood out that the first two divider pages were on the right side of the book, and this one was on the left.

Soooooo, we had to fix and resubmit the file for proofing. It has gone through all the steps once again, and now I'm waiting for proof book #2 to review. Once I am satisfied with the revisions, we should finally be on our way.

Looks like the middle of October will finally be the release date. Thank you all for being so patient. I certainly hope you feel it was worth the wait!!

2 comments:

Chiron's Cat Romancer said...

Moon~
I'm verra excited for you!
Keep in touch with the release.

~moody

dd03 said...

*claps* woohoo!!

almost.almost!

Zazzle Shop for The Mist


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Followers

Total Pageviews