Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Countdown Begins!


Well, it's done.

I've put my OK on the final, revised, corrected, amended, realigned manuscripted proof, and the book is now in motion. *huge sigh*

According to my publishing consultant, Zach, it will be 1 to 2 weeks before "The Sagittary" is available through Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. It will also be available through www.abebooks.com and www.alibris.com.

I want to thank all my friends, family and co-workers for their kind words of support in this endeavor. It has taken nearly three years to get Darien out in print. And that's typical of him. He is quite, er...large.

To my wonderful inmates at The Keep: You guys are the best!! Thanks for all your support and allowing me to become part of your own creative storylines. You guys totally rock. Now you'll finally see the side of D that's he's kept hidden from you!! Dreamer, Trooper and Rocky....thanks for being my right-hand ladies. ^5 to you all.

My hope is to generate enough interest in the book to get one of the national publishers interested in taking a keek at it. If you like the book, please, recommend it to a friend. Word of mouth can travel faster than any marketing that I could do on my own. I'd be most grateful. If you read it and don't like it....well, I appreciate it that you took the time to find out. Perhaps my next one might work better....

Thanks again, everyone, for hanging in there with me.

TMS

No comments:

Zazzle Shop for The Mist


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.

Followers

Total Pageviews